The Garage Sale Trail is one big weekend sales all around Australia. It is a fun and social way to promote reuse, reduce waste to landfill, build communities and enable households, schools, community groups, charities and business to fundraise a local level. It extends the value of the stuff we buy and takes pressure off the planet’s precious resources.
We’re encouraging you to get on board and register your sale!
Alice Springs Town Council is making Garage Sale Trail happen locally on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd October 2017. This year, Council will be hosting a community Car Boot Sale event under the solar car park at our Civic Centre on Saturday 21st October. You can book a spot at the car boot sale by registering with our group sale: https://www.garagesaletrail.com.au/group-sale/car-boot-trail-sale or you can register your own sale online at https://garagesaletrail.com.au/.
- Garage Sale Trail is happening on Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 October 2017
- Registration is free!
- It’s a proven way to raise funds for schools, charities, organisations and businesses.
- Registered sellers get a dedicated sale listing on the national website as well as access to tips, tricks and promotional materials to ensure your success
- You can choose to host your sale, join our group sale or do both!
- Anyone can search on the Garage Sale Trail website to find local sales
- Register your sale at garagesaletrail.com.au from 10 August 2017 and get in early to receive a free seller pack